What is Mops?
Want to visit the MOPS International Web Site?
The LOW MOPS group is a community of women striving to meet the needs of mothers with children ages birth through kindergarten.
MOPS recognizes that urban, suburban, and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, teen, single, and married moms all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be.
MOPS groups can help!
FACT: There are more than 3,900 MOPS groups across the United States and in 35 countries around the world!!!
The LOW MOPS group meets regularly.
Join us every 1st and 3rd Wednesday morning from 9:15am to 11:15am in the Founders Room.
SUDS: A MOPS lead bible study is held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 9:15am to 11:15am in the Founders Room! This is a study is lead by MOPS as away to give back to all women at LOW Church!
Together we celebrate the joys of motherhood and encourage each other through the many challenges of motherhood. We believe that BETTER MOMS MAKE A BETTER WORLD!
The MOPS program is built on these foundational principles:
• Community: MOPS provides an open, caring, and accepting atmosphere where women can come together to share this important season of life.
• Mentoring: Mature women listen, encourage, and offer information and perspectives gained through experience.
• Practical Instruction: Teaching focuses on areas of common interest, offering inspiration and information that is relevant to the life of a mother.
• Leadership Development: MOPS groups are organized and run by mothers of preschoolers. Women who are involved in MOPS gain confidence in their leadership skills through the training and experience they receive from MOPS.
• Discussion: The intimate and accepting atmosphere of a small group offers moms a chance to share their successes, failures, questions, and concerns. It is during these times that a mom realizes that she is not alone, and lifelong friendships are formed.
• Teaching: Topics presented at MOPS meetings celebrate motherhood and meet a mom’s unique needs during this season of life.
• Creative Activities: Through creative projects and presentations, women are encouraged to experience the sense of accomplishment that comes with trying and finishing new things.
• MOPPETS: During MOPS meetings, children are cared for in a program called MOPPETS, where they experience love in a preschool-like setting