General Choir Info:
The LOWC Chancel Choir performs every Sunday at the 8:30 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. Traditional Services. In addition to these duties, the choir also presents special performances such as community concerts, Christmas cantatas, Holy Week services, and others. We normally rehearse Tuesday evenings from 7 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Info about joining choir:
If you are interested in singing with the Chancel Choir, we are always looking for individuals willing to serve God with their time and talents. There is no audition necessary, just a short, informal meeting with the director. Some choral experience is preferred, but not required. To be contacted, please fill out the information form below, or email the director, Paul Workman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotes from our members:
- “I love singing with others and praising God together, giving what I can. It is one of my greatest joys.” -Georgianne Cedarblade
- “I enjoy singing in a choir. I like having the wholesome and uplifting songs echoing through my brain all week. Also, the people are good folks, and the choir director is pretty funny sometimes!” -Jane Gullickson
- “I love to sing and it’s one of the ways I can serve the Lord and LOWC.” -Joan Gladstone
- “Music makes religion personal” -Ken Rouse
- “I enjoy harmonizing and feel that this is my service to the church.” -Jack Gill
- “I sing because I’m happy” -Jean Westholt